FANDOM


EggstubThis article is a stub. You can help Eligium Wiki by expanding it.


Frostfire FrostfireEdit

Skill of the Spiritwalker Druid

General ValuesEdit

[Single Buff]

  • cooldown: 61.3 second
  • attack range: 1
  • skill attribute: divine
  • effect time: 30.0 second

Level 1Edit

In Chimera shape, all the attacks have a chance to give an extra 450-500 damage, with a 70% chance of being flame damage or a 30% chance of being ice damage, for 30.0 seconds.

  • magic consumed: 217
  • class requirement: 37

Level 2Edit

In Chimera shape, all the attacks have a chance to give an extra 500-560 damage, with a 70% chance of being flame damage or a 30% chance of being ice damage, for 30.0 seconds.

  • magic consumed: 235
  • class requirement: 37
  • proficiency required: 95

Level 3Edit

Level 4Edit

Level 5Edit

Novice Skill MasteryEdit

Advanced Skill MasteryEdit

Senior Skill MasteryEdit

Expert Skill MasteryEdit

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.