Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When you create your Character, you have to pick a Virtue. This page will show you what Virtues there are, and what they do.
Bold, fearless and altruistic. This virtue confers a willingness to fight for comrades, friends, beliefs, and country.
- Team up with someone with Devotion: Get Increased Physical Damage.
- Team up with someone with Honor: Get Health Regen.
Modest and humble. This virtue confers a powerful intellect to protect one's belief with stoic calmness.
- Team up with someone with Bravery: Get Increased Magic Damage
- Team up with someone with Benevolence: Get Increased Mana Regen.
Full of love and charity, those who possess this virtue feel a compulsion to help, revive, and take care of others.
- Team up with someone with Devotion: Get Increased Physical Defence
- Team up with someone with Justice: Get Increased Hit Rating.
Guided by reason and righteousness. This virtue confers a sense of perpose, a mission to rid the world of all that is vile.
- Team up with someone with Benevolence: Get Increased Magic Defence
- Team up with someone with Honor: Get Increased Max. Mana
Used to following orders and succesfully completing missions, those who possess this virtue are bound for greatness and glory.
- Team up with someone with Justice: Get Increased Chance of Dodge
- Team up with someone with Bravery: Get Increase Max. HP
Used by: Tanks
- left coloum = virtue you choose
- first row = virtue of group member
- cell = effect you get
|Bravery||-||+phys. damage||-||-||+life renew|
|Devotion||+mag. damage||-||+mana reg||-||-|
|Benevolence||-||+phys. defence||-||+hit rate||-|
|Justice||-||-||+mag. defence||-||+max MP|
|Honor||+max HP||-||-||+dodge rate|